BeDrive – File Sharing and Cloud Storage
BeDrive allows you to create your own fully-featured, self-hosted file sharing and hosting website in minutes without any coding or server management knowledge.
Admin Account and Panel
When accessing login page on demo site, you will get admin account credentials pre-filled. Note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site.
Admin accounts will reset every hour and be populated with some sample files.
To test a regular user, create a fresh account by registering on demo site.
- Editable Homepage – Default landing page can be easily edited via built-in appearance editor with live preview and no coding knowledge.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDrive easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- SaaS mode – Earn money with built in premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe to and control how much storage space, what functionality and limitations each plan has.
- High Performance – BeDrive is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Sharing – Users can share files and folders with multiple users, allowing collaboration.
- Upload Status – See status, progress, estimated time left and more for all current uploads.
- Shareable Links – Create publicly shareable links for files and folders with optional expiration date, password and permissions.
- Translations – BeDrive is fully translation ready and can be easily translated to any language from admin area.
- Responsive – BeDrive is fully responsive and will work on desktop, mobile, tablet and other devices.
- Dark Mode – BeDrive comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- File Previews – Preview multiple file types including audio, video, text, pdf, zip and images right in the browser without the need to download the file.
- Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Dropbox Storage – Easily store user upload files on many different cloud services and providers.
- Documentation – BeDrive comes with in depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Authentication – Fully featured authentication system with social login (facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings and more.
- Permissions and Roles – Use fully featured permission and role system to allow (or disallow) users, subscription plans or guests to perform specific action across the site.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
- Grid and List views – Both grid and list views are available and freely switchable by the user so they can select the one they prefer more.
- Ads – Paste ad codes into integrated ad slots in admin panel and BeDrive will display them automatically.
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect professional design based on google’s material design.
- Appearance Editor – Easily manage your site appearance (colors, logo, landing page, menus etc) from appearance editor.
- Settings – Admin panel has many settings that allow you to fine-tune the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin panel so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
- Drag and Drop – Natural drag and drop features for uploading, selecting and moving files & folders.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on file or folder) is available with all the actions you’d expect like delete, copy, share, move, rename, get link and more. This menu can be accessed from navigation bar as well on touch based devices.
- Trash – Deleted items will first be moved to trash so they can be restored later.
- Favorites – Favorite files or folders so you can find them easily from favorites page later.
- Search – Powerful search will find files and folders that are at any level of depth.
- File Details – Sidebar on the right will display selected file or folder details as well as preview (if available).
- Source Code – You will receive full, unencrypted source code upon purchase, allowing easy custom modifications.
- Custom Pages – Custom pages (for example terms of service, about us etc) can be created using built-in WISIWYG editor.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
- PHP >= 7.3.0
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database Server.
2021 July 16 – Version 2.2.6
- Added filtering functionality. It’s now possible to filter and search files by date, type, owner, shared status and more.
- Drive “not found” images were updated and will now use colors from appearance editor.
- Search will now scan the whole title and description content.
- Updated landing design. It’s now also possible to select language and dark mode from landing page footer.
- It’s now possible to export users as CSV from admin area.
- Updated filtering and search in all data tables in admin area.
- Added a number of new filters to all data tables.
- Compatibility with latest Stripe API version.
- Users can now delete their own account from their account settings page.
- Updated laravel and angular to latest versions.
- Custom pages will now support code highlighting for more languages.
- A more descriptive error message will now be shown if incompatible PHP version is detected.
- Fixed an issue where files in workspace would sometimes not count toward total user space.
- Fixed an issue where deleting workspace would not delete files inside it sometimes.
- It’s no longer possible to open multiple audio/video previews at the same time.
- Corrected a few issues with uploading user avatar from “admin > users” page.
- Copying a file will now longer require a page reload for it to appear.
- Corrected a few issues with API documentation.
- Folders ending with an extension will now upload properly.
- Deleting a user from admin area will now correctly remove all resources attached to them.
- Disable free plan selection on upgrade plan page.
- Fixed a few issues with favicon generation.
- Registering from pricing page will now correctly redirect user to payment page after registration.
- Fixed an issue where installation might not start properly on some hosting environments.
- A number of other smaller fixes.