xCRUD – is a simple-usage but powerfull Create-Read-Update-Delete (CRUD) generator application for PHP and MySQL. The application offers you many ways to work with your data and scaffolding, while remaining very easy to use even for non-programmers. Content management becomes simple and flexible, hours of saved time, minutes to implement. You can use it as plain php library or with your favorite framework and cms.
- Single-line syntax for more convenience, it’s very simple:
- Multi-instance system, which allows on a single page to load multiple xCRUD instances and to work with multiple tables simultaneously.
- The fast ajax interface (powered by jQuery) for all of your actions, you do not need to wait for page reloading and loading unneeded modules, you get access to the data almost immediately.
- Great compatibility and easy integration in any script, framework or CMS.
- Supports all popular types of fields mySQL, date- and time-picker for date fields, drop-down lists for ENUM and SET fields, WYSIWYG editors for textareas, maps for POINT.
- Simple validation rules, unique fields check.
- Control over your data through the callback functions.
- Control displayed fields and columns, turn off the main actions, search, export to CSV is also present. Lot of features for grid customization.
- One small css file to completely change the look of xCRUD’s datagrid.
- Supporting file and image uploading, unlimited thumbs creation and resizing. Blob storage is also available.
- Table joining, subselects, relations.
- Simple plugin for easy wordpress integration.
- Bootstrap compatible.
- Support via comments and email.
- PHP 5
- MySQL 5
- mysqli extension
- mbstring extension
- native PHP sessions (or Memcache(d) + mcrypt)
- $can_minimize option fixed.
- Timestamp -> time type change fixed.
- column_width() style fixed.
- Validation language bug fixed.